Her sister, Evelyn is equally amazing. After a few minutes of being around her, she is sure to tell you her opinions about how you should be living your life. She devotes herself to the study of God’s Word and is an avid reader of many Christian books. She has given Steve many wonderful books that he treasures. When she found out about Faith’s “real beauty” project, she was more than happy to be a part of it. She wrote Faith a letter:
The qualities that make a woman beautiful are:
1. Possession of a joyous servant’s heart.
2. Plays to an audience of one (the triune God).
3. Wisely industrious.
4. Lives by the Bible, prayer, and faith (devout).
6. Generous to all, especially the poor.
7. An avid learner
8. Has a healthy sense of humor with grace
I guess I could sum it up by saying she has a Christlike character. If number 4 is true, all the other qualities would be included.
Needless to say, I am eternally thankful for the wonderful women who have been placed in my life and in my children’s lives!